Friday, April 28, 2006

It's my birthday

I'm 22 years old as of today. And I'm lovin' it (partly because yesterday was my last final exam).

Check out my birthday cake from my 20th birthday. Dad put 20 candles on it, all in a clump in the middle, not spread out!




Also, I recently added some new photo galleries to this site from my year in New Zealand.

If you look in the left sidebar, the new ones are East Coast, Christchurch, Aoraki/Mt Cook, Queenstown, West Coast, Kepler Track, and Stewart Island. I'd love to hear any positive/negative feedback from anyone who takes a look.

And to all you stalkers (I know there are several because you told me yourselves) you should feed my ego and leave a comment every once in a while so I know you're reading this site. You don't need to log in or be signed up, anyone can comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!

hope you had a good one :D i was partying at zouk yesterday haha god it was boring. til 2 of my really good friends showed up unannounced.

nothing's better than good company eh?

anyway, HAPPY 22nd!!!

and i havent got the cash to go overseas. maybe in awhile after i've saved up... i'm envious of your travelling lifestyle.

it's so... free.

i havent been overseas in like... 6 years? excluding malaysia of course.

shrugs. ah well. hope u do good with the exams!!

take care! we miss u!

Friday, April 28, 2006 7:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! i'll make you a cake and put 22 candles on it! yay!!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 4:36:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted