Saturday, April 22, 2006

Words of Wisdom

Sometimes I feel like seeing what famous people have to say about a million different topics, and I'll spend an hour or two just reading quotations online. I put up some quotations on this blog a while back. If you look to the top left corner under the banner for this site, you'll see a quote. It changes every time you refresh the page. Today I found a quote which I think applies to me and some other people I know:

"When the morning's freshness has been replaced by the weariness of midday, when the leg muscles give under the strain, the climb seems endless, and suddenly nothing will go quite as you wish - it is then that you must not hesitate."

-Dag Hammarskjöld


You could interpret this as a message to middle-aged people, but I think it applies equally to anyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh! those swedish people are really intelligent, eh??

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:19:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted