Sunday, April 23, 2006

I Got A Hair Cut

I got a haircut two days ago, after 3 months. It cost me $6.41 after tax, but isn't quite as good as when I get it cut by Donna, the person who usually cuts it. She's out of town though, and I really needed a haircut.

So now, I look like this:




Now it's time to head to the library to get my study on. It's super bright and sunny, I'm sitting in my bedroom with my south-facing (ie sun-facing) balcony door open and the sunshine streaming into my room and birds singing outside. It's awesome. And I'm going to go sit in the basement of the library, two floors below ground, and study until it's dark outside. While I really do enjoy almost all exams, the preparation is not always as much fun for me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

i was at the library today too buuuut earning money at the same time. heheheheh.... by the way, 'Sleeping In' by The Postal Service is a good song too. =)

Sunday, April 23, 2006 10:56:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for you mail boy. it made me feel quite much better than i've been feeling lately. du är underbar. och söt oxå. krams /v

Monday, April 24, 2006 2:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger Joy said...

hahaha okay okay, ALL songs by The Postal Service are good. yeeesh! =P

Monday, April 24, 2006 10:49:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

hey chris, hope ure doing good :) saw your nick on msn lately... what happened? not feeling too well?

anyway, ive been working. and god has it been boring. i never figured i'd end up stuck in an office for 10 hours a day cold and endlessly watching a monitor.

but i've been coping i guess. haha i dont know why but these few months feel like the right time to question my existance.

shrugs. drop by soon yeah?

miss ya.

Monday, April 24, 2006 8:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

aww man... that sucks. well if u wanna talk about it i'm always online :) i always feel better talking about it to people who barely know me. not quite sure why.

work's been alright. i get paid peanuts though.

2007!? thats a long way to go... you planned that far ahead? haha...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:27:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted