Saturday, May 27, 2006

Seeing Red

I finished my first week of work at the airport on Friday. It's been a good week, despite waking up at 6am every morning to get there on time, and standing on my feet for hours and hours every day.

Most of the people coming into Canada are really friendly and polite, but some can be really rude. Luckily, my coworkers are all really nice so going to work is never a sad thing. After work on Friday we all went to the Elephant and Castle, a little "pub" in the international arrivals waiting area, and had a good chat before heading home. Amanda had her camera so a stranger took a photo of all of us. We're "Travel Coordinators" technically, but we're only known as the Red Shirts:


From Left to Right: Laura, Amanda, Peggy, Diana, me, Mark.


I think this is going to be a good summer.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

I like your website! What?! You're not stupid!

Whoa! Did you take all those pictures on the side there? And have you been to all those places?!

~Amanda

Saturday, May 27, 2006 3:14:00 p.m.  
Blogger Josephine said...

I'm jealous, you get cool blog comments. I don't think anyone actually reads mine. Geez big bro, why do you always have to be the cooler one?

Sunday, May 28, 2006 2:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

adorable :]

Sunday, May 28, 2006 5:28:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

christoph,
nice pictures! the red shirts are slick.

Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted