Saturday, February 25, 2006

Impersonations

I nearly forgot about this post. I planned to put these photos up a long time ago, but because I was so busy it slipped my mind. I only remembered because I'm working on a policy paper worth 50% of my grade. As such, I am bound by the laws of procrastination to remember absolutely every single thing that needs to be done, other than the task at hand. So, without further ado, I give you Impersonations and Other Poses, starring Ron Boaz in his second feature modelling show, with guest star Holly Brattberg.























3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron sent me here, that's awesome man. Got a sweet ass page here. see you sunday

+marti

Saturday, February 25, 2006 7:37:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jealous eh? haha jk. well, i'm sick so, no adventures for now! :( what else you been up to? i like your spiffy 48 storey shirt and "darth vader" experience... haha were the firefighters hot? maybe i should ask jo instead! well, take care maybe we'll all get together sometime. ps. the medicine cabinet still in business? =)

Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:41:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! you guys are absolutely incredible. och du är så förbaskat het! jag älskar dig, men det visste du redan va? ;)

Monday, February 27, 2006 10:54:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted