Friday, January 27, 2006

No time for blogging...

I spent 7 hours at the library today. This is not unusual for me lately, and continues to curb the amount of spare time I can spend sitting at my computer writing blog entries. As such, I will once again post a few photos with captions and nothing more. Feel free to leave a comment if you care, and I'll get back to you asap.

Jello Wrestling during Science Week at UBC in the Student Union Building.




Mike Duncan vs Dan (my brother)






Dan ended up winning this match, and placing 2nd overall.




I won a waterbottle with a 75 cent raffle ticket I bought. Woohoo.




For Robert Burns Day on Jan 25th, a few of us went to a place on 10th and Sasamat and enjoyed a West Coast Celtic band called Copper Sky, whose website you can check out at http://www.copperskymusic.com/



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

suddenly i have this desire to wrestle... men bara med dig!

Monday, February 20, 2006 4:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted