Monday, February 13, 2006

Toroa House

One year to this day, just before midnight NZ time (which is right now in Vancouver) I walked into the flat that would be my home for the next 9 months in Dunedin, New Zealand.



Time passes pretty quickly sometimes - for a while I thought my time in New Zealand would stretch on forever, then suddenly, as with all good things, it came to an abrupt end and I was back on a plane bound for Asia once more.

The problem with physics is that particles, behaving like waves, can exist in two places at the same time. Unfortunately, people cannot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldn't want you to be in two places at the same time. i'm selfish. i want you to be completely with me. jag älskar dig. med hela mitt hjärta. jag kommer komma till dig, älskling. snart...

Monday, February 20, 2006 4:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted