Sunday, July 23, 2006

Two photos

I'm still too busy to write blog entries, edit photos to post, etc. I have my two final exams on Wednesday and Thursday and then I will have time to start posting again, hopefully with lots of neat photos.

For the time being, here are two photos. I shot the pics from the rooftop of Buchanan Tower at UBC three weeks ago. I spent about half an hour up there taking photos, but most of my time was spent swatting away the dozens of little gnats trying to get a taste of my blood.



4 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

Wow...those pictures are beautiful. Good luck on your exams!

By the way, I remember that you collect licence plates. Do you only collect BC ones? I've got a California licence plate from Meta. She wanted me to ask if you want it for your collection. Just let me know...

Monday, July 24, 2006 11:34:00 a.m.  
Blogger Angela said...

it looks like the scene from The Notebook.

:]

hi chris.

how ya beeeeeeeen....

Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:33:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muuuuuuhleeeee!! :D

Sunday, August 06, 2006 11:11:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

picturesque like hell.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted