Friday, November 13, 2009

300th post!

There are now 300 posts on this blog, spread over nearly 5 years.

I've just finished defending my Master's thesis in Sweden, and finally I have some free time! So now I'm going to try and get my websites up to date because my memory's so unreliable that, without my websites, I wouldn't have any recollection of some of my favourite experiences.

I've just partly updated my photo-a-day website; it's not yet caught up to the present day, but 50 new photos is a big improvement! http://Photo.Li.feProject.com/

Updates to this blog are coming in the next few days, with plenty of photos of Eastern Canada, BC, London, and even a few from Sweden. Even though only about 3 people read this blog, I'll try to keep it updated for my own sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted