Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So awesome

I've been super busy lately with the knee surgery and work and finishing a take-home exam, so no time to post. I promise to put stuff up starting hopefully in a day or two.

I figure I can spare 10 seconds to post this. You need to watch it.


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

As a traveller, it's great to see so many places in there where I've been (including Vancouver, where I grew up) and so many places I've always wanted to go, and a bunch I've never heard of. The concept is great, and you can read the interesting story behind it at: Where the Hell is Matt?

You can also see his older vids and a couple of knock-off tribute vids by clicking here.

Coffee break over (actually it was a pound of strawberries blended into thick deliciousness). Back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuzannaWright said...

Yay! That was so feel-good.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted