Friday, December 31, 2004

New Blog

GAAAAAAAAH!

I just wrote a nice long paragraph about how I'm thinking of changing from Xanga to this here blogspot, after all I like the nifty feature by which you can email a post to publish it, and phone a special number to post an mp3 file from any location... then it lost my paragraph when I selected the text and pressed an arrow.

So I wrote a new paragraph, about how I was angry I lost my first paragraph. Then I lost that paragraph. I'm reeeeally starting to not like blogspot and I only created my account 5 minutes ago. I'll give it a few more chances, but this snarky behaviour on the part of this entry editor better not continue or I may have to resort to extreme measures.

Now let's see if I can successfully click publish post without losing these paragraphs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

All material on this site © 2004-2009 Chris Anderson (aka PhotoDiarist™) unless otherwise noted